Bine ai venit, Vizitator
Username: Parolă: Amintește-mă

SUBIECT: Water Pressure

Water Pressure acum 2 ani 6 luni #1369

• JOKER
  • Fresh Boarder
Is the water pressure very low to everyone during the day / is there not enough pressure on the main line at day times, or is it just us?
Administratorul a dezactivat accesul public la scriere.

Water Pressure acum 2 ani 6 luni #1370

• vasilis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
It depends on where you stay. On my street the presure is low only in the summer and only in the evening. Untill a few years ago in the summer at the 1'st floor of my house I didn't had any water pressure but since then the authorities gave in service some new water sources.

Water Pressure acum 2 ani 4 luni #1411

• NyMo
  • Fresh Boarder
I opened the same topic today. Every year during summer, this is a repetitive problem in Dumbravita but we must stop to accept it. Based on the contract, the supplier committed a minimum pressure, we do not want to listen excuses as long as we pay our invoices. We expect solutions and now not in the future. If more people will start to take attitude and write complains, I still believe we can expect positive changes.
One way is to involve OPC office: reclamatii.anpc.ro/ which I did it.

Water Pressure acum 10 luni 3 săptămâni #1862

• JOKER
  • Fresh Boarder
We've just moved back to Dumbravita (moved to Cluj for 1 1/2 years) and the water pressure during the day is still horribly low...

Does anyone know what is the contractually guaranteed pressure from Aqua Dumbravita?

I've never seen the contract as the house that I rent is already connected to their water network and the contract is with the house owner, not me personally.

Happy 2017 to everyone!
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds